Data Protection Declaration
The protection of your personal data is a matter we take very seriously. We thus process your data exclusively in accordance with the statutory provisions (GDPR, TKG [Telecommunications Act] 2003). In this data protection declaration, we inform you about the most important aspects of data processing within our website.
SSL or TLS encryption:
For security reasons and in order to protect the transfer of confidential information such as orders or requests you sent to us as website operators, we use a SSL or TLS encryption. You can recognize an encrypted connection when your browser’s address line changes from “http://” to “https://” and the lock icon is displayed in your browser’s line. Once the SSL or TLS encryption activated, data you provide us with cannot be read by third parties.
Contact with us:
When getting in contact with us via the form on the website or via e-mail, you provide us with data that will be stored for six months for the purpose of processing your request and in view of potential consecutive questions. We don’t transmit this information without your consent.
Data storage via voucher shop:
Please note that the web shop operator, in order to simplify the purchasing process and the consecutive contract implementation, will store, by means of cookies, the subscriber’s IP data as well as name, address, phone number, and e-mail address of the purchaser. The information provided by you is necessary for the performance of the contract or the implementation of pre-contractual measures. Without this information, we cannot conclude any contract with you. No data will be transmitted to third parties, except for the transmission of payment-related information to the respective bank / payment service provider for the purpose of debiting the purchase price, to carriers / shipping companies for the purpose of delivery as well as to the tax consultant in view of the related duties.
After cancellation of the purchasing process, all data stored is deleted. Upon creation of a contract, all related data will be stored until expiration of the fiscal storage period (7 years). In addition, name, address, purchased articles, and date of purchase will be stored until expiration of the product liability period (10 years). Data processing is based on the statutory provisions of § 96(3) TKG as well as Art. 6(1) lit a (consent) and/or lit b (required for contractual performance) of the GDPR.
On our website, we use so-called cookies. These are small text files stored on your hard drive by means of the browser. They do not cause any damage.
Web Analysis (Google Analytics):
Our website uses functions of the web analysis provider Google Analytics from Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses so-called cookies, text files that are stored on your computer that make it possible to analyze your website use. The information generated by the cookie concerning your use of this website (including your IP address) is transferred to and stored on a Google server. Google uses this information to evaluate your use of the website and to compile reports on website activities. We use this information exclusively for the purposes of internal market research and optimization of the website’s layout.
Where applicable, Google will share this information with third parties if required to do so by law or if the third parties are processing data on behalf of Google. Google will never link your IP address with other data. You can stop cookies from being installed by configuring your browser software. Please note that this may mean that you cannot fully utilize all the functions of this website. By using this website, you declare your consent to allow Google to process the data collected about you in the manner described above and for the aforementioned purpose. We have concluded a data processing agreement with the provider.
If you do not want that your anonymized data are used for the website analysis, please find here a deactivation tool: GAOptOut: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/
Your IP address is recorded but immediately (e.g. by deleting the last 8 bits) pseudonymized. This allows for a rough localization only. The relationship with the web analysis is based on the EU-US Privacy Shield. Data processing is made on the basis of the statutory provisions of § 96(3) TKG as well as Art 6 (1) lit a (consent) and/or f (legitimate interest) of the GDPR. Our interest in the sense of the GDPR (legitimate interest) is the optimization of our offer and our web presence. Since the privacy of our users is important to us, all user data are pseudonymized. User data will be stored for a period of 26 months.
CDN (Content Delivery Network):
We use a so-called “Content Delivery Network“ (CDN), provided by Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. Google is certified under the EU-US Privacy Shield and thus guarantees compliance with the European data protection regulation (https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt000000001L5AAI&status=Active).
A CDN is a service enabling the faster delivery of content of our online offer, in particular large media files such as graphics or scripts by means of regional servers interconnected via the Internet. User data are exclusively processed for the aforementioned purposes and in order to maintain security and functionality of the CDN.
The use is based on our legitimate interest, i.e. the interest in a safe, efficient, and performing presentation, analysis as well as optimization of our online offer according to Art. 6(1) lit. f. GDPR.
Right of inspection / revocation; other rights of data subjects:
- Pursuant to Art. 15 GDPR, you are entitled to require information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you may require information about the purposes of data processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients with whom your data were or are shared, the period of storage as planned, the existence of a right to rectify, delete, restrict or prohibit the use of data, the existence of a right to appeal, the origin of your data if not collected by us, as well as the existence of an automated decision making including profiling and possibly important information about related details.
- Pursuant to Art. 16 GDPR, you are entitled to require the immediate rectification of faulty information or completion of your personal data stored by us.
- Pursuant to Art. 17 GDPR, you are entitled to require the deletion of your personal data stored by us unless processing is required for the exercise of free speech and information, for meeting a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for asserting, exercising, or defending legal rights.
- Pursuant to Art. 18 GDPR, you are entitled to require the restriction of processing your personal data if you deny the correctness of the data, data processing is illegitimate, you reject its deletion, and we do no longer need it but you need it for asserting, exercising, or defending any legal entitlement or have filed an objection pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR.
- Pursuant to Article 20 GDPR, you are entitled to require the submission of your personal data provided to us in a structured, usual, and machine-readable format to you or another competent person.
- Pursuant to Art. 7 Abs. 3 GDPR, you are entitled to withdraw your consent given to us. This will mean that we must not continue processing data on the basis of the former consent.
- Pursuant to Art. 77 GDPR, you are entitled to appeal to a supervisory authority. In a general rule, you may contact the supervisory authority of your usual residence or workplace or our registered office.
To contact us, please use the following information: